Happy Tuesday! I came across this book tag as I was browsing through some lists of them and it seems so fun! I think it is a bit of an older tag and technically you are supposed to get tagged by someone to do it with a list of 10 books, but I am just gonna pick some and go for it on my own (shrug emoji). Basically, you use a gif or a couple gifs to review the given books, or indicate what you like/disliked about them. You can add some written context if you like, or just let people figure out what your gifs mean. Let’s go then!
Oh, and I picked books that I have not reviewed on here yet, just to make it more interesting (except Our Dark Duet, which might have the review posted before this does)!
- Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
- The Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany
- I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Our Dark Duet by V. E. Schwab
Andddd I’m done! Woo, that took way longer than I was expecting, but it was so fun! I decided not to explain my gifs too much, in honor of intrigue. I did a mix of gifs that either relate to the book’s content, explain why I loved it, or show my reaction to it. Let me know what you guys think! If you are wondering what any of the gifs mean or are referring to, just ask 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!