Hey everyone! I have seen this book tag floating around for some time and wanted to give it a go. I found this tag on Sincerely, A Book Nerd‘s blog. Check them out! “Would You Rather” is always fun, so it must be even better with books involved! Here goes!
1. Would you rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
For me, this depends on the kind of book that I am reading. If it is a book that clearly only needs one installment to tell the story, such as a Fiction/Literature novel or a Biography, then a stand-alone is fine. Now, if it is an epic Fantasy series or something like that, then I would definitely rather read it as a series!
2. Would you rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I tend to relate more to books that are written with a female protagonist, so I suppose I would rather read those. However, I greatly enjoy reading books with male main characters, too. I guess it just depends on the kind of book again!
3. Would you rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Although I love the feeling of walking into a bookstore, either Barnes & Noble or something else, and smelling the books and browsing, I must say that when it comes to actually shopping for books, I prefer Amazon. It is so much more convenient and cheaper!! So, I will still go to bookstores and love them, I will just buy the bulk of my books online.
4. Would you rather all books become movies or TV shows?
I think I would rather the become movies, or a movie series. I think that movies are better, because there is a smaller chance of the story being changed drastically or becoming too drawn out. TV shows might lose sight of the real story, since they are so long. Also, you’d have to wait much longer for a TV show and the budget might not be as good for the quality of the project.
5. Would you rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Definitely 5 books per week! That would be awesome, if I had the time!
6. Would you rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I would love to do both! But, if we are choosing one or the other, then I would absolutely want to be an author. I am working on it!
7. Would you rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
I love rereading my favorite books and I do it often, but I don’t think I could handle never reading a new book again!
8. Would you rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I would want to own a bookstore for sure! I think it would be fun to have a little new and used bookstore/coffee shop where people could come browse and hang out. I’d love to do that.
9. Would your rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
I would have to go with my favorite genre. I do not really have a single favorite author, or favorite genre really, but I would want to have a wider variety of books to read.
10. Would you rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical book always!! Unless find a good reason to read the eBook instead, I will always opt for the actual book in my hands.
2 thoughts on ““Would You Rather” Book Tag”
Great post! I definitely agree that reading a physical book is always better than an ebook. Thank you for sharing! And I love your phrase “let them read cake” 🙂
Thank you!! I am glad you enjoyed it! And it just seemed too perfect, since my cat’s name is Cake haha 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person